The National Testing Agency (NTA)has announced the release date for JEE Main 2021 result for the February session by the date of March 7, 2021. JEE Main 2021 result link will be updated on their main site – jeemain.nta.nic.in. Using their login credentials of application number and password, candidates can check their results on the link once it is activated. The JEE Main 2021 result will be a combination of the candidate’s score, their percentile, and their all-India rank.
As per the news rules announced by NTA, candidates can opt to take JEE Main up to 4 times a year. It will be held in the months of February, March, April, and May. This decision helps students to finish up their board exams and not be pressured into pursuing 2 major examinations simultaneously. It also facilitates equal opportunities for students across the country.
The National Testing Agency’s Joint Entrance Exam is the top national level examination for entry into courses of B.E./B.Tech., B.Arch. And B.Planning. JEE Main exam not only acts as the qualifier for students to get admission in engineering and architecture colleges across the country, but it also serves as an eligibility test for JEE Advanced.
How To Check JEE Main 2021 Result
- Visit the JEE Main Website by NTA
- Click on the JEE Main 2021 result link to get to the login page.
- Use your application number, date of birth, and login pin to log in to your profile.
- From here, you will be shown your scorecard containing your score, percentile, and all-India rank.
- Download the scorecard for future endeavors.
Keep in mind that the scorecard is mandatory for JoSAA Counselling session, and it will not be sent to candidates via email, post, or SMS.
Details To Check For On The Scorecard
Please check the following details and in case of discrepancies, contact the authorities –
- Roll number
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- State code of eligibility
Other than these details, your scorecard will also have the following –
Subject Wise total of marks obtained in JEE Main 2021 result
- All India Rank
- Category Rank
- The cutoff score for JEE Advanced
Quick Tip: In Case Of Forgotten Roll Number
- The JEE Main 2021 Admit Card has the roll number – do not misplace it.
- In case one misplaces the admit card, try to download it again from nta.ac.in OR jeemain.nta.nic.in 2021 using the Application Number and password.
- If one is unable to recall the application number, search and check the email inbox for the mail sent by NTA on the registered email on applying for JEE Main 2021.
- Application number and password can be recovered using Forgot Password/ Forgot Application Number option at jeemain.nta.nic.in website.
Compilation And Declaration Of Result
NTA scores are to be calculated in correspondence with the raw JEE Main 2021 scores.
Individual scores are merged for the declaration of the result. The result will have individual scores for the 3 subjects – Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics – as well as the combined score. For multiple attempts, a candidate’s best score will be considered when compiling the list.
Following the declaration of results, candidates who have scored high enough to clear the cutoff for JEE Advanced can start preparing for it. Those who do not wish to pursue it or have failed to clear the required cutoff are encouraged to sit for the counselling session meant to facilitate their admission into engineering and architecture colleges across the country. Seats in these colleges are to be allotted based on merit and availability.